NEW Chillfactor 2016
Published Winter 2016
- Jake McBride’s photographic essay on the best days of the 2015 winter.
- A chat with Tommy Tomasi, 90 years old and one of the legends of Australian skiing, who is still out on the mountain every day.
- Harrison McInness and Ryley Lucas taking on the gnarliest road gap ever.
- Our Guide to Better Skiing, including our call on the best skis for Australia, powder and kids.
- Anna and Natalie Segal’s September Session on the Main Range.
- Deep, deep powder in Hokkaido and Jackson Hole.
- Interviews with the skiers who have nailed the Hotham Road Gap over five decades.
- Watkin McLennan taming the Canadian wilderness.