12 Month Coastalwatch Plus Gift Subscription
NOTICE - FOR ORDERS PLACED AFTER 5PM AEDT FRIDAY 23RD DEC - THE VOUCHER WILL NOT BE SENT UNTIL AFTER THE CHRISTMAS LONG WEEKEND.
The Perfect Gift This Christmas For The Surfer In Your Life!
Coastalwatch Plus is Australia's premier online surfing and coastal resource.
A 12-Month subscription to Coastalwatch Plus is the perfect gift to stoke out the surfer in your life and is the gift that keeps on giving - they'll be thanking you everyday of the year!
PLUS - As an added bonus the lucky recipient will also score a 6 Month Print Subscription to Surfing World Magazine - Australia's favourite surf mag!
Coastalwatch Plus website is full customisable for each member and allows streaming of surf cams on all mobile devices including iPads iPhones, Android & Windows 8 Phones.
What's included In the Gift Subscription package:
- A one year membership to Coastalwatch Plus - All Access & Benefits for 12 months.
- A Special Gift Voucher to print out that explains the gift
- A bonus gift with subscription for the recipient redeemable when they create their Coastalwatch Plus account.
How it works:
- Pre-pay for for the membership here in the Coastalwatch Shop and we'll do the rest.
- A voucher will be emailed to you to print out (vouchers are sent during business hours Monday to Friday only * Excludes public holidays) , or you can have it sent straight to the recipients email address - Just let us know the specifics in the order notes section.
- The recipient signs up their account on Coastalwatch Plus using the promo code from their gift voucher and enjoys the many great features for a year. At the end of this year they will have the option to continue at their own cost, or cancel. *Please note that a credit card is required to be entered when signing up to a new account, however you will not be charged if you are entering a promo code. For questions please email customer service.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*Conditions Apply, see Terms and Conditions for details.
About Coastalwatch Plus
Australia's Premier Surfing and Coastal Resource
Coastalwatch Plus is the ultimate companion for anyone using Australia's coast, made custom for you. High definition cameras, advanced swell forecasting tools and the ability to customise surf alerts to exactly the conditions you love – enhance your surf check experience.
Ad - Free Surf Cams
Members of Coastalwatch Plus enjoy uninterrupted ad-free Surf Cams in large format with full-screen capability. Also save your favourite cams and view replays & photos for up to 36 hours in the past, the Coastalwatch Plus surf cam experience is now second to none and you won't miss a beat
iPhone & iPad Access
Enable Live streaming surf cams direct to your iPad and iPhone devices. This feature allows you to stay connected while on the go through speed and convenience. Available for all surf cams on the Coastalwatch network.
Wave & Swell Alerts
With our advanced Alerts system on your side you will never miss the best sessions again. Two separate systems, Wave Alerts and Swell Alerts, allow you to set alerts for swell events at that secret swell spot from Tasmania to the Maldives up to 7-days out, or give you live wave and wind conditions at your local with Wave Alerts. Receive alerts by email, SMS or both – so you are always on the pulse when the conditions are just right for you.
Enjoy five-day surf and wind forecasts created by our experienced marine forecasters, real people using local knowledge to provide you with the best information. In addition our new interface boasts the most accurate wind forecasts available – offering beach-by-beach hourly wind insights.
The unique Wave Tracker is an easy to use tool that allows you to visually track swells as they develop and move across the ocean. With several powerful forecasting models integrated, the Wave Tracker the most detailed seven-day swell forecasting tool available. Surprisingly easy to navigate, with a Save Favourites function, this is a must have tool for people who want more analytics to refine their time in or near the ocean.