Transfer Issue 09
Magazine: Transfer Snowboard Magazine
Category: Snowboard Magazine
The first issue of Transfer's 2012 season goes on sale tomorrow for just $9.99. The team has been hard at work for the past nine months for this. Issue #9 features Transfer's street rail trip to Moscow, an interview with Aussie DC Pro Ryan Tiene, Australia's best juniors hanging in Jindabyne and a photo essay reflecting on snowboarding culture Down Under. It is just what you need to start getting excited about the upcoming season!
The first issue of Transfer Snowboard Magazine for 2012 will be in stores on Wednesday, May 2. Cover photo Andrea Schiliro.
Here it is: the first issue of 2012. We are so excited for you guys to see this magazine - we feel like it is jam packed full of photos and stories to get you excited about the upcoming Australian season. The plan is for you to have as much fun reading it as we did making it. Isn't it great to love snowboarding?
- A Retrospective: Snowboarding Down Under through the eyes of Johnny McCormack. That photo on the left was taken in 2004 - eight years ago.
- Moscow Mules: Transfer sent a bunch of naive young Aussies to Moscow, Russia on a street rail adventure. They had an incredible experience - want to know what they got up to?
- The Professional: Ryan Tiene is one of the best snowboarders from Down Under. Want to see just how good he is, and find out how he has been so successful?
- Juniors in Jindy: Last springtime, Transfer assembled a group of the finest young snowboarders in Australia for a week of snowboarding, skating, fishing and drinking. We all stayed in the penthouse at the Banjo Patterson Hotel in Jindabyne. Want to know what the future holds for Australian snowboarding?
- Gallery: Want to see the best photos from Austrlia, New Zealand and North America?
2012 Buyers Guide
Over 400 products for all your winter 2012 needs.
All the best brands.
Having the right gear is the key to a good time