Transfer Issue 13
Magazine: Transfer Snowboard Magazine
Transfer Snowboard Magazine | Alex Cameron
Issue #13 will hit news stands tomorrow and we are proud to say that this issue is EPIC! Some around the office have even mentioned the words 'best yet' This issue is dedicated to the people who make Australian and New Zealand Snowboarding what it is, the issue is jam packed with interviews profiling the people of snowboarding.
This issue features:
- Jake McBride's Aussie winter - The Aussie Backcountry like you've never seen it
- Mates in Austria - The big dogs do Europe
- Heavy metal in Helsinki - Louis Macindoe, Beau Williams, Dan Crean and Tom Reilly shred the streets of Helsinki
- Don't forget about Falls - We check out what happens in Falls Creek outside of Stylewars
- The Enig-man - What is Benny Fawcett's take on the state of Snowboarding?
All of this coupled with our regular sections, packaged up to elevate your stoke levels in the lead up to winter. If you're in Sydney make sure you come down the The Hotel Steyne in Manly tomorrow night from 6pm to help us celebrate our issue launch. Plus check out some of Australia's best rail riders throwdown on Thursday evening to try and take out their share of a $5000 prize purse.